INLAND WATERWAY TRANSPORTATION
LAM provides “inland waterway transportation” solutions for Project Cargoes and PAU. Using the most convenient safe port in the black sea as transshipment port to Russia, Caspian Sea for further transport to Caucasus and Central Asia. Use of river vessel and /or tow boats to ensure safest deliveries.
INDUSTRIAL PROJECTS & HEAVY LIFT TRANSPORTATION
LAM provides “door-to-door” heavy lift, overweight and oversize cargo logistics solutions with its own and leased equipment for.
- EPC & Contractor Projects
- Oil & Gas, Petrochemical Industry Projects
- Cogen Plant & Power Generation Projects
- Windmill & Water Treatment Installation Projects
- Infrastructure Projects
- All kinds of general cargo (pipe, steel, wire, coil etc.)
- All kinds of freight
- All kinds of construction cargo
HEAVY LIFT CRANES & ROUTE SURVEYS
LAM provides all kinds of heavy lift crane and self-propelled modular transport services as a non-asset company. Our teams collaborate with local or international industry leaders to guarantee professional, safe and proper stowage of oversized and heavy lift cargoes either on board or on hydraulic axles to ensure safe transportation of highly sensitive goods.
- All kinds of crane (Hydraulic / Telescopic / Crawler / Floating)
- Self-propelled modular transporters Skidding and Jacking Systems
- All kinds of ramp support and frame
- Drafting transport and hoisting drawings for project manuals LAM carries out detailed, in-depth route surveys for roads, bridges, by-passes, overhead obstacles, turnings, etc. to ensure a well-planned transportation for heavy lift or OOG cargo.
- Detailed identification of roads
- Details of bridges, identification, slabs & pillar details
- Turnings of roads with turning radius clearance available
- Railway crossings and overhead clearances
- High & low tension wires and cable clearances
- Details of by-passes